$140 -150 per 45-minute session
Do You Accept Insurance?
I participate on insurance panels with Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO and Traditional Indemnity. Generally, the co-pay with BCBS is between $15 - $40.
How can I get reimbursed if I don't have Blue Cross Blue Shield?
For those clients with other insurances, services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. You can check with your insurance
carrier to see if they provide "out of network benefits." Questions to ask would include the following:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Should you be unable to attend a scheduled session, a minimum of 24 hours is required to cancel or reschedule an appointment. You will be charged for the session for cancellations and missed appointments within 24 hours.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.